Welcome to Realzim eSociety, a community based validated and secure network of real people. At Realzim, you will be primarily using our services for organizing your personal, professional, and social life in a digital format by interacting with other members in purposeful ways.
When you share information with us by creating a Realzim Account, we do not use your personal information for more relevant search results and advertisements. As you use our services, we want you to be understand how we intend to use this information, so that you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use collected information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
- What we do to safeguard the information
Your privacy matters at Realzim. If you have any questions or concerns, please free to contact us.
Transparency and choice:
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make informed choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Use Zimming modes to determine your visibility to different sets of people
- Control who you share information with.
We collect information to verify your identity and to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. Our services require you to sign up for a Realzim account. At signing up, we’ll ask for personal information, for example your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the visibility features we offer, you have to keep your Zimming mode selections up-to-date.
- Your limited personal information will be visible to those members who search for people available in a particular Zimming mode, which matches your Zimming mode selections. We will then enable that person to contact you through the e-mail. From that point onward, it is up to you to decide the level of communication and/or interaction you may wish to have with that person.
- All the detailed personal information collected during the registration process, is stored in separate storage devices with adequate security measures to protect it from any unauthorized access
- Information we collect from you for using our services.
- We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like the various menu options you access and the frequency of such access. However, this information will be used in aggregate form and not at individual user level:
- Device Information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Realzim may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Realzim Account. This information is collected purely for security reasons and to enable us to investigate any suspected fraudulent activities.
- Log Information
We will not collect and store individual user level log information. All the log information we collect will be the aggregated information for statistical analysis purposes only.
- Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
- Device Information
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Realzim and our users.
When you contact Realzim, we may keep a record of all your communications to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Realzim unless one of the following circumstances apply:
With domain administrators
If your Realzim account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for Realzim Apps users) your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Realzim account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account, such as statistics regarding applications you install
- Change your account password.
- Suspend or terminate your account access.
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- Restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Realzim if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraudulent, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Realzim users or the general public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Many of our services let you share information with others. Please remember that when you share information publicly, Realzim have no control over how others (those with whom you shared the information) use that information. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.Information security
We work hard to protect Realzim and its users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt all of our services using SSL.
- We offer you two step verification when you access your Realzim account
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Realzim employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.